Natural Tip To Remove Warts

Related to wart removal, plantar wart treatment, home remedies for warts

Warts are generally small in size and rough to the touch. They appear most commonly on the hands and feet. They are very common and are caused by a virus named HPV. They are contagious when there is contact with the skin of an infected person. 


plantar wart treatment



What you need:

  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Oil (coconut, olive oil, etc)
  • Cotton balls
  • Band-aids
  • What to do:


1- Apply a small amount of oil to the skin around your wart. The first time I tried it I skipped this step…definitely not a good idea! If you don’t protect the skin around your wart you will end up with multiple little cuts. Coconut oil was the perfect solution and kept my skin looking and feeling amazing for the remainder of the week!

2- Rip off a small piece of the cotton ball and splash a little apple cider vinegar onto it.

3- Place the cotton ball on your wart and secure with a band-aid

4- I preferred to use this treatment right before I went to sleep, and I repeated it every night until the wart was gone! Letting my skin breathe during the day seemed to make it work even better. Eventually the wart should turn black and then flake off on its own!


Related to wart removal, plantar wart treatment, home remedies for warts





Comments

Popular Posts